Effective Date: 10/13/2020
We are not liable for any loss, damages, or harm incurred as a result of your use of this Site, products or services purchased, or your reliance on the information on this Site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, whether arising in an action of contract, tort, negligence, or any other action.
We try our best to make sure the information on this Site is accurate. However, we are not responsible or liable for any inaccurate information provided on this Site.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you confirm that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction of your legal residence. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Site.
All content on this Site and all products created and sold in conjunction with this Site belong to the owner of this Site and are protected by United States intellectual property laws. By using this Site, you agree not to copy any of the content on this Site. You may link back to this Site if you give credit with a hyperlink back to this Site, You may request permission to use any content on this Site by contacting the owner at [email protected]. We reserve the right to approve or deny any request for any reason.
Newsletters & Freebies
On this Site, you may subscribe to our newsletter and/or sign up to receive one or more of our free products.
The newsletter may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletter sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in the email to allow an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. This also allows our Site to adapt future content in newsletters to the interests of our users. This information will not be disclosed to third parties.
If you sign up to receive one or more of our free products, we may thereafter offer you other products, either paid or free. Additionally, signing up for our free products will give you access to our Travel Resource Library. Even if you later opt out, unsubscribe, and/or request that we no longer use your information, you will still be able to use the product for which you signed up for.
All prices listed for products or services on this Site are in United States Dollars (USD). Unless specifically stated, posted prices do not include local taxes or fees. These taxes and/or fees will be shown and added in on the final checkout page. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Appropriate Use of Site Policy
Users of this Site are required to conduct themselves appropriate, which includes, but is not limited to, showing respect for others. The following rules must be observed when using this Site:
- No abusive behavior-You must refrain from threatening, harassing, taunting, or defaming any other user of this Site. Racial, gender, religious, ethnic, or sexual orientation slurs towards any person or group of people will not be tolerated.
- Protect the privacy of others-You must not violate any other user’s privacy rights. You may not collect, broadcast, or disseminate anyone’s personally identifiable information without their prior permission.
- No copyright infringement-You must not infringe upon nor violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not publish, record, or reproduce the work of another without express written permission.
- Do not violate the law-You must not violate any laws while interacting with this Site in any way.
- Hacking, internet attacks, and spam-You are prohibited from attempting to hack into, access, or control the computers, servers, or other electronic devises used to provide this Site. Do not attempt to disable any service associated with this Site, launch any viruses or any other attacks on this Site or the services it provides. You must not send bulk unsolicited emails or any other type of spam.
- No fraudulent uses-Do not mislead anyone in any commercial or business transaction nor attempt to commit a fraud on anyone else in conjunction with your use of this Site.
The information on this Site is provided “as-is.” We make no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of any information on this Site or in the products or services provided by this Site. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties of merchantability, infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
We may use testimonials of customers or users of our products or services on this Site. These testimonials represent the opinions and views of these customers or users and are based on their personal experience with our products and/or services. The use of these testimonials does not guarantee you will have a similar experience and does not necessarily represent the experience of all of the customers or users of our products and/or services. Individual results may vary.
This Site contains links to external websites, including direct links to third-party websites and content and links included in advertisements. This Site does not control, endorse, or investigate the accuracy or validity of these external links.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, whether arising in an action of contract, tort, negligence, or any other action.
You agree to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless this Site against any and all claims, losses, demands, damages, actions, and causes of action, including expenses, costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of third-party claims/actions based on your use of the information, products, or services offered on this Site.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Mexico. Any claim or controversy arising out of or involving the terms of this Disclaimer and/or the use of this Site shall be settled first by email correspondence, and if that fails, by binding arbitration in the State of New Mexico. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any portion of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be deemed to be severed from the remaining portion or amended accordingly only to the extent necessary to allow all remaining terms to continue as binding.
If you have questions about these terms or anything else regarding this Site, please contact [email protected].